I’ve been a part of the landscape industry in the Albany New York area since 1987. Designing and installing plantings was my focus as a designer at Faddegon’s Nursery in Latham, NY from 1987 – 2002.
I started Land Design in 2003, providing both hardscape and softscape design services for residential and commercial clients, large and small.
I stay active in the landscape community, planting and trialing native and non native plants to see what is REALLY deer resitant, what is hardy, and what will take over your garden.
In the Albany area I do manage hardscape projects and am familiar with most hardscape products and installation techniques.
My wife Laura brings interior design experience and excellent client communication.
Take advantage of our real world experience to grow your lawn and landscape business by landing small but profitable plantings with our scaled plans and plant portfolios, all done remotely on line.
- Have a designer “on staff” without the payroll burden.
- No need for expensive software and upgrades.
- Tap into trending native and pollinator plant markets.
- Project a professional image with your logo on the plan.
- Simple, clean drawings and a plant list you can send directly to your supplier with plant sizes and quantities.
Contractor Contact form
"*" indicates required fields