What we do is more similar to a landscape architect’s role rather than a contractor’s or builder’s. Clients pay us for our time and expertise in helping them create their outdoor spaces, whether it is a simple perennial border 2 hour consultation or a multi-year hardscape master plan installation.
In turn we are your advocates and provide objective, realistic advice fine tuned for your budget and goals. Since you are paying us for our time we can take that time and create something special and unique to your home or business.
- Planting the project yourself? We’ll provide you with all of the information you’ll need to purchase and install your project.
- Do you need a detailed landscape master plan that lays out your entire property in realistic phases, step by step? You’ll be able to obtain multiple quotes with our scaled plans and plant lists.
- Would you like a single point of contact from initial brainstorming through complete project installation? We can manage your project, using our short list of master contractors in all disciplines.
We can provide scaled CAD drawings, plant portfolios, 3D software models, project phasing timelines, and any other relevant information required for your particular project.
- Reducing emissions and costs of pruning and watering by using the right plant in the right place.
- Using native or plants where possible; they consume fewer resources and provide more consistent food and shelter for pollinators and other beneficial insects.
- Partnering with several native plant nurseries to provide native perennials that typically can’t be found for landscape use.
- Planning our outdoor spaces in advance to save time and money that can be used for the greater good of the community. Building higher quality hardscape outdoor elements that will last and won’t clog our landfills prematurely.
John and Laura designed a multi-phase project for our suburban home. They built a walled garden with trellis entrance and... read more
Two years ago we decided to use the services of a landscape designer to construct a plan for landscaping our... read more