- Reducing emissions and costs of pruning by using the right plant in the right place.
- Using native or plants where possible; they consume fewer resources.
- Building higher quality hardscape outdoor elements that will last and won’t clog our landfills prematurely.
- Using water wisely by installing drip systems instead of spray systems.
- Planning our outdoor spaces in advance to save time and money that can be used for the greater good of the community.
- Partnering with several native plant nurseries to provide native perennials that typically can’t be found for landscape use.
Two years ago we decided to use the services of a landscape designer to construct a plan for landscaping our... read more
John and Laura Kelly designed and completed several projects in 2017 for our Rotterdam, NY, home. These included the design... read more
John and Laura designed a multi-phase project for our suburban home. They built a walled garden with trellis entrance and... read more