- Reducing emissions and costs of pruning by using the right plant in the right place.
- Using native or plants where possible; they consume fewer resources.
- Building higher quality hardscape outdoor elements that will last and won’t clog our landfills prematurely.
- Using water wisely by installing drip systems instead of spray systems.
- Planning our outdoor spaces in advance to save time and money that can be used for the greater good of the community.
- Partnering with several native plant nurseries to provide native perennials that typically can’t be found for landscape use.
John and Laura designed a multi-phase project for our suburban home. They built a walled garden with trellis entrance and... read more
Two years ago we decided to use the services of a landscape designer to construct a plan for landscaping our... read more
John and Laura Kelly designed and completed several projects in 2017 for our Rotterdam, NY, home. These included the design... read more